The MY24 SHERCO Factory enduro motorcycle range combines cutting-edge technology, meticulous engineering, and unmatched performance to offer riders an exceptional seven-model lineup that promises to redefine the boundaries of off-road riding. With a legacy rooted in championship-winning heritage, SHERCO continues to push the envelope, delivering motorcycles that ignite the passions of riders from seasoned pros to weekend warriors.
SHERCO's relentless pursuit of excellence shines through in the MY24 Factory Enduro Range. These motorcycles are designed for riders who demand the highest levels of performance, durability, and control when tackling the toughest terrain. With industry-leading features and technology, they provide an advantage that can make the difference between victory and defeat.
The MY24 range makes a striking entrance with its brand-new grey and blue aesthetics and a plethora of performance enhancements throughout the entire line-up. The highlight of the range is the introduction of an entirely new 250/300cc four-stroke engine platform.
MY24 Range Updates:
- NEW 2024 graphic design with in-mold technology
- NEW headlight housing with LED headlight
- NEW front fender design
- NEW front brake hose guides (two instead of one)
- NEW single-colour frame paint – more resistant to scratches and abrasions
- NEW aluminium rear sprocket
- NEW clutch cover
- NEW front and rear wheels (rim, spokes, axle and hub).
- NEW swingarm: 200g lighter, new bearings, seals & chain adjusters (125/250/300)
- NEW top engine mounts (125/250/300 2T)
- NEW cylinder head design (250/300 4T)
- NEW titanium intake valves with max rpm increased to 13,700rpm (250/300 4T)
- NEW shaft and counterbalancer (250/300 4T)
- NEW clutch casing with repositioned oil sight glass and fill point (250/300 4T)
- NEW magnesium engine covers (250/300 4T)
- NEW lighter and more compact crankcases (250/300 4T)
- NEW gear position sensor (250/300 4T)
- NEW 42mm throttle body (250/300 4T)
Standard features on MY24 Sherco Factory Range:
- Class-leading 48mm KYB closed-cartridge forks & 50mm KYB rear shock
- Premium Brembo brakes with Galfer discs
- Benchmark Excel Takasago rims shod with sticky Michelin Enduro rubber
- Trick black-anodized billet triple clamps
- Heavy-duty 6mm AXP HDPE bash plate
- Grippy diamond-pattern Selle Dalla Valle seat
- Effective dual-map switch
- Convenient thermo-fan
- Unequalled 36mm Keihin PWK carburettor (125/250/300 SE Factory)
- Butter-smooth electronically controlled power valves (125/250/300 SE Factory)
- Top-shelf VFORCE4R reed valve system (125/250/300 SE Factory)
- Robust SPES plated exhaust pipe (250/300 SE Factory)
- Akrapovic full titanium exhaust system (250/300 SEF Factory)
- Akrapovic silencer, Sherco Factory header pipe (450/500 SEF Factory)
The manufacturer’s recommended retail pricing (RRP*) for MY24 Factory Enduro Range is as follows:
Two-stroke enduro models
• 125 SE Factory: $13,999
• 250 SE Factory: $15,749
• 300 SE Factory: $16,249
Four-stroke enduro models
• 250 SEF Factory: $16,249
• 300 SEF Factory: $16,749
• 450 SEF Factory: $17,649
• 500 SEF Factory: $17,849
*RRP pricing does not include pre-delivery, freight, registration, and stamp duty costs.
Each model in the range has been meticulously crafted to excel in its respective class. From the nimble and agile 125 SE Factory 2-stroke to the powerful and rugged 500 SEF Factory 4-stroke, every bike embodies SHERCO's commitment to pushing the limits of off-road riding.
The MY24 SHERCO Factory Enduro range is now available from Australian dealerships. For more information about the MY24 range, interested customers are encouraged to contact their nearest SHERCO motorcycle dealer.