Sherco's limited-edition ST Factory Replica trials model will return in 2022, but this time in two configurations: 250cc and 300cc.
Based on the current ST Factory models, the Factory Replica – with special graphics replicating the machine that Spaniard Jeroni Fajardo rides in both the indoor and outdoor world moto trials titles – also features:
• A titanium exhaust elbow;
• Tech aluminium adjustable Factory fork;
• Reiger two-way shock absorber;
• Lightened front rim;
• Red billet hubs;
• Neken handlebar;
• S3 Hard Rock red footpegs;
• Galfer front and rear brake discs;
• Braktec hydraulic brakes and clutch;
• Oxia red anodised cylinder head;
• S3 chain guard; and
• S3 #5 handlebar grips.
Just 10 units of each model will be coming to Australia, with pricing as follows:
• 300 ST Factory Replica: $12,490. Details and specs: https://bit.ly/3MYDJz5
• 250 ST Factory Replica: $12,190. Details and specs: https://bit.ly/3MYRFcf
The models will be arriving in Australia in late June/early July 2022, but contact your local Sherco dealer now to lock in your slice of Sherco limited-edition excellence.