The 2022 International Six-Day Enduro (ISDE) will be held in Sherco's backyard – France – from August 29 until September 3, and to strengthen its commitment to the event the manufacturer is offering two race packages for loyal customers.
The two options are the rental of a motorcycle from the Sherco enduro range, and/or participate in the ISDE with full factory assistance and support.
The motorcycle rental option includes the following:
• The choice of a 2023 Sherco: 125 SE Factory, 250 SE Factory, 300 SE Factory, 250 SEF Factory, 300 SEF Factory or 450 SEF Factory;
• Transport of motorcycles to the event;
• Motorcycle registration and insurance; and
• A race kit (t-shirt, pants and gloves).
Rental price for a two-stroke is €2640 (approximately $A4000), and for a four-stroke €2940 (approximately $A4450).
The deadline for motorcycle reservations is June 30, 2022.
The factory assistance and support option includes the following:
• Access to Sherco equipment in the paddock and checkpoints;
• Technical and mechanical assistance on race days;
• Race information;
• Storage box for personal effects in the paddock;
• Fuel for the race;
• Motul oils and all types of lubricants;
• Sherco original spare parts replacement service;
• Use of tools for motorcycle repair;
• Catered food (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc.) in the paddock and at checkpoints;
• Daily filter changes;
• Technical assistance with the FIM rules and regulations; and
• A race kit (t-shirt, pants, and gloves).
The price for assistance is €1350 ($A2045) – which can taken as a standalone option or added to the motorcycle rental program.
The deadline for accessing assistance is July 15, 2022.
Interested? The first step in the process is pre-registration, which means contacting your national motorcycling federation – for Aussie riders that's Motorcycling Australia. Pre-registration applies for all riders: World Trophy, Junior World Trophy, Women’s World Trophy and Club Team.
For full details on the registration process, visit https://fim-isde.com/pre-registration-are-open/
Once you're registered and you’re keen to pursue a Sherco rental and/or assistance program, email Sherco at email@example.com by the respective deadline dates: June 15 (motorcycle rental) and July 15 (factory assistance and support).
After a two-year hiatus because of Covid, the 96th edition of the ISDE will take place in Le Puy-en-Velay, a prefecture in southern-central France.
At the last ISDE, in 2019, Aussie Daniel Sanders took the individual honours, and Australia finished first and second respectively in the Junior and World Trophy divisions.
For more information on the 2022 ISDE, click here